Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is for call only, and you will see an average of 25 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active MN state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Call only
- Caseload: 25 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.