Full Time Internal Medicine Job Marquette, MI
This opportunity has a competitive compensation with medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Marquette County boasts 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. The Summer promises fishing, mountain biking, hiking and sailing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672885.
- CMO, non clinical position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Previous practice experience
- Proven leadership skills and accomplishments
- MD or DO degree
- MBA, MHA, MMM, or MPH degree or equivalent experience
- Report to the CEO
- Located in the central region of Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.