Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Skowhegan, ME
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in Maine that is in need of an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm, with call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day and 15 - 20 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with NRP certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a ME state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day, 15 - 20 deliveries per month
- Other Certification: NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.