Locum Tenens ObGyn Job PA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board eligible or board certified and have an active PA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and you will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.