In addition to a 3-year salary guarantee with production and quality incentives, you will also be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a generous signing bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The City of Shawano is a thriving and growing community located 40 miles west of the Green Bay Area in northeastern Wisconsin. This City is home to the Wolf River, and Shawano Lake is located just at the edge of city limits. These waterways provide excellent opportunities for residents and visitors alike to participate in various water related activities. It is also home to an excellent public and private school system.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive 3-year salary guarantee
- Production and quality incentives
- Generous signing bonus
- Established rural community hospital practice
- Large collaborative orthopedic and pain management team
- Large primary care referral base
- Dedicated team of advanced practice clinicians
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail