Full Time Oncology Job Hobart, IN
This employed position offers a highly competitive salary and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance plans, life insurance/disability, flexible time off, exceptional CME funds, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice coverage. They also pay for license, CSR, DEA, and dues/subscriptions.
Hobart has the South Shore's largest mall, great restaurants, and fun things to do. Lake George in downtown Hobart is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and just strolling along the lakefront. There is also a park that offers a visitor center, trails, hayrides, and a playground. It is only 30 minutes to Chicago.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly competitive salary
- RVU bonuses and great benefits
- Join a well-established physician practice
- They support a work-life balance
- 50% surgical oncology and 50% general surgery
- Nurse practitioner and physician assistant support
- Experienced and new graduates are welcomed
- Located only 30 minutes to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.