Full Time ObGyn Job Philadelphia, PA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, 8 holidays, 1 week of CME time and a $1K stipend, and a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% match.
You will enjoy living and working this affluent neighborhood located within the greater Philadelphia, PA area. The City of Brotherly Love is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country. As such, it has plenty to do and see, including art museums, excellent culinary selections, high-quality universities, major-league sports teams, and a strong, diverse economy. This is a great place to practice.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right OB/GYN job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- 401(k) retirement package with a 4% match
- Traditional schedule with call
- Join 2 other OB/GYNs
- A physician has retired, need a 3rd
- 3 weeks of vacation and 8 holidays
- 1 week of CME time and a stipend
- Located within the greater Philadelphia area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.