Full Time Family Practice Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (suburb): This is a 100% Outpatient Family Practice opportunity. BE/BC Family Practitioner is needed to join a busy primary-care practice. They currently have one Internist, one pediatrician, one mid-level provider and six support staff. There is no call. Monday to Friday. Work in one state-of-the-art office. This is an employed opportunity. $ Very competitive financial package. Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- This busy primary-care practice opportunity is located in a suburb of Baltimore.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity!
- Located in a suburb of Baltimore, MD, a BE/BC Family Practice physician is needed to join a primary-care group.
- This busy practice currently consists of one Internist, one Pediatrician, one mid-level provider and six support staff.
- There is no call.
- This excellent Family Medicine opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- The new Family Practice physician will practice out of one office location.
- This office is equipped with a state-of-the-art EMR and on-site ancillary services.
- This modern medical practice offers primary care and wellness services to adults and young adults.
- In addition, they offer:
- Preventive health care
- Sports, employment and aviation physicals
- Lab and X-ray services
- DEXA Bone Density Scan
- Medical skin Therapeutics
- Office hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: From 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Availability: Family Practice residents who are completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Family Practice physicians who have prior work experience and are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- This primary-care practice is employed by a very well-regarded regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physicians experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
Information regarding the city of Baltimore, Maryland:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Maryland's largest city and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- It is also an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., which is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice 100% outpatient Family Medicine!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.