CaliforniaDermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider Needed in San Francisco - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking anAdvanced Practice Providerwith at least one to two years of direct Dermatology experience to join a growing practice in San Francisco, California.
Are you looking to join a thriving practice with a solid team-oriented culture where you can make a genuine difference in patients' livesall while maintaining a superb work-life balance? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
About the Position:
- Open to NPs and PAs; minimum of 1-2 years direct Dermatology experience required
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- Competitive guaranteed base salary plus production incentives
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, 401k, CME, and more!
- Collegial team culture and family-like clinic environment
- High volume office -expect to be busy from day one!
- Complete administrative and support staff ensure your focus remains on providing top-of-the-line patient care
- Modern offices feature spacious, fully equipped exam rooms
- A patient-centered care model ensures high-quality patient satisfaction at all levels
Did you know that San Francisco is the second-best city for young professionals in the US? The beautiful and lively Bay Area has so much to offer, including great schools, excellent dining and shopping experiences, pleasant neighborhoods, and more!
You'll have an average of 260 days of sunshine to enjoy and the opportunity to explore some of the nation's most iconic natural wonders, including Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Forest, and Death Valley National Park.
San Francisco International Airportis nearby and will gladly help you get to your next conference or destination vacation, offering non-stop flights to more than 50 international cities.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!