Full Time Dermatology Job Hockessin, DE
Premier Practice in Hockessin, Delaware, is Seeking a Skilled Dermatology Physician to Join their Ever-Growing Team
**Southwest Philadelphia suburb**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a reputable practice just 45 miles southwest of Philadephia.
Ready to join a highly collaborative group of experienced providers and mid-level practitioners devoted to making a real difference in patients' lives? Then this opportunity is for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-4.5 days per week -for an excellent work-life balance
- Position available due to the upcoming retirement of a current long-standing provider -step into an established patient base
- Current providers see an average of 30-40 patients a day -work at your comfort level
- Open to MDs, DOs, and 2022 Residents
- Leadership opportunities available
- Compensated NP / PA supervision available but not required
- Highly competitive compensation plan includingguaranteed first-year salaryplusgenerous production-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K with company match, Flexible vacation time and holidays, Liability insurance, CME reimbursement, and Employer-paid professional licensing
- Partnership opportunities are available!
- A collegial team consisting of three fellow physicians and two physician extenders
- Exceptional support staff (including Medical Assistants who will scribe for you) in place to ensure efficiency
- Provides General Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Highly focused on providing superior patient care
- Beautiful, modern offices with fully equipped exam rooms
Out away from the noise and hustle of Philadelphia just across the Pennsylvania-Delaware border, you'll find the quaint community of Hockessin nestled between protected forest areas along the Delaware River.
This affluent town is located just ten miles from Wilmington, Delaware, and makes for an ideal place to raise a family with great neighborhoods, excellent schools, and an extremely low crime rate.
Residents of Hockessin are afforded a calm, peaceful atmosphere while lovely parks, community events, and local organizations bring people together.
For a more energetic experience, head to Wilmington or Philadephia for the day and have your pick of prime shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences to choose from!
A few noteworthy places to stop:
- Wilmington Riverwalk featuring colonial history
- The Liberty Bell
- Delaware Children's Museum
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Brandywine Creek State Park
- Boathouse Row on the Schuykill River
Living and working in Hockessin, Delaware, also means you'll be less than a 40-minute drive toPhiladephia International Airportfor all of your business and leisure travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.