Full Time Plastic Surgery Job Plano, TX
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Opportunity in Plano, TX
Burn and Reconstructive Centers of Texas located in Plano, TX is seeking a plastic surgeon, hand fellowship preferred, to join our dynamic private multi-specialty practice.
- BC/BE in Plastic Surgery
- Experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery required
- Experience in hand surgery preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401k, PTO)
- Unique private practice employment opportunity with supportive administration and hospital-based clinic
About the Burn Center/Medical City Plano:
- Nation's largest burn network with more than 343 beds and 16 facilities covering nine states including Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Nevada, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida and Virginia.
- The cornerstone of the network, JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, Georgia, sits as the largest individual center in America with 92 total beds, including 36 in the Intensive Care Unit.
- For more information about JMS Burn Center, please visit burncenters.com.
- 603 beds
- Level I trauma center - First and only in Collin County
Plano is one of the best places to live in America, according to Time Inc.'s Money magazine. The city, just 20 miles north of Dallas and 30 minutes from the international airport, is the 9th largest city in Texas and 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.