Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician or Mohs Surgeon to Step into a Growing Practice and Take Over an Existing Clinic
**Just an hour and 20 minutes east of Nashville**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a growing practice in Cookeville, Tennessee.
This is a unique opportunity for aDermatology Physicianto provide General Dermatologyor aMohs Surgeonlooking to build a practice. This lovely suburban city east of Nashville is full of potential for a highly motivated candidate!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- Provide General Medical and Surgical Dermatology and, if desired, Cosmetics
- PA / NP supervision available but not required -compensation plan in place!
- Leadership opportunities available
- Competitive compensation plan including guaranteed first-year base salary plus production-based bonuses
- Exceptional benefits package including 401K (with company match), Vacation and holidays, Professional Liability Insurance, CME, Licensing, and more!
- Partnership opportunity available
- Warm, relaxed, and comfortable environment for both patients and staff
- A highly collaborative team of experienced professionals and mid-level practitioners
- Modern office with bright, spacious exam rooms featuring top-of-the-line equipment
- The clinic offers a full range of services, from General Medical and Surgical Dermatology to Cosmetics
Cookeville is a small town but one of the fastest-growing areas in Tennessee. It is named one of the friendliest places to live. With a population of 35,000, and nestled among the hills and mountain terrain of Cumberland Plateau, Cookeville, TN is a charming place. It is an outdoor oasis located along interstate 40 between Nashville and Knoxville.
A family-friendly community east of Nashville and just two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Cookeville will have you feeling right at home in no time!
This fast-growing area of Tennessee has been named one of the friendliest places to live while boasting dramatic rolling hills and mountain views.
Here you'll find plenty of city-life amenities like big-box stores, delicious food, and entertainment for the whole family. For a more boutique feel, head to downtown Cookeville to find local novelty stores and cozy coffee shops.
A few nearby attractions include:
- Dogwood Park
- Hix Farm Brewery
- Tennessee Legend Distillery
- Cummins Falls State Park
Low property taxes, no state income tax, and a lovely mild climate all help to make Tennessee an excellent place to live, work, and play!
Plus, you'll be only an hour and 15 minutes fromNashville International Airportfor all of your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!