Full Time Psychiatry Job Morristown, TN
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in Morristown, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Flexible weekday schedule, 4 days per week
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's patient safety organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.