Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Greenville, NC
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our Post-Acute Care team in the Greenville, North Carolina area. We ask that you have primary care or post-acute practice experience to apply. TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Deliver inpatient primary care making a positive difference as a part of TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonus
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.