Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Waycross, GA
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at Memorial Satilla Health located in Waycross, Georgia. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine or family medicine and have previous emergency medicine experience. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development and opportunities to advance your leadership career. We are physician-led, patient-focused, and we provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.