Full Time ObGyn Job Alexandria, VA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus a gross percentage of all services you preform in a high-risk practice. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington, DC where you will find the finest eateries, shops, entertainment, and schools. Alexandria is located in the northeastern tip of the northern Virginia region on the banks of the Potomac River.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672706.
- Gross percentage of all services you perform
- Be the exclusive MFM of the practice
- Working with a specialist OB sonographer
- Part-time or full-time position
- Level III NICU
- Deliver out of 1 hospital
- Live in Reston, VA, Alexandria, VA, or Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.