Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job WV
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A West Virginia facility needs a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is 1 - 2 weeks per month. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with current NRP and PALS certification. This assignment includes stabilize and transfer, lumbar punctures, and Circs preferred, but not required. For this assignment, you need to have an active WV medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WV state license needed
- Schedule: 1 - 2 weeks per month, ongoing
- Other Certification: NRP, PALS
- Procedures: Stabilize and transfer, lumbar punctures, and Circs preferred, but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.