Locum Tenens Family Practice Job IA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Iowa that needs a family practice/obstetrics physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will include call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include occasionally performing C-sections. For this assignment, you need to have an active IA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Occasionally, perform C-sections,
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.