Full Time Internal Medicine Job New Orleans, LA
This employed staff position offers an above-market compensation made up of base salary with a bonus based upon quality metrics. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
New Orleans is world-renowned for its distinct music, Creole cuisine, unique dialect, and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street. The city has been described as the 'most unique' in the United States.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672765.
- Above-market compensation
- Bonus based on quality metrics
- Work with underserved adult patients
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Be part of a fast growing organization
- Work with a team that likes to have fun
- Looking for a physician that is passionate about their work
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.