Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Hancock, MI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with 1:2 call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The facility averages 29 deliveries per month with a 30 percent C-section rate. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active MI state license for this position.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day, 29 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.