Locum Tenens Urology Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Georgia seeks a locum tenens urologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call. Each physician sees 20 - 25 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a GA state license obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.