Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Middleburg, OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio facility is in need of a psychiatrist to assist with their locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the covering physician will typically see 12 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active OH license obtain one before the assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.