Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Washington. The ideal physician has an active WA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current WA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.