Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job AK
You can get started in the next couple of months. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. We'll even help you get credentialed. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- 12-hour shifts, 5 times per week
- ATLS certification needed
- Should be board certified by the ABEM
- 20 - 28 patients per day
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.