Full Time Internal Medicine Job GA
Bilingual Primary Care Physician - (Spanish/English) in Atlanta, GA
The Team Physician will work closely with the Care Team Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage this coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Fluency in Spanish required (Speak, Read and Write)
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVU?s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Located in the city of Atlanta GA.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.