Gastroenterologist needed in greater Chicagoland
Collegial group with great reputation seeks a 4th Gastroenterologist to help expand services in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Group is seeking another FT BC/BE physician who?s motivated, has a strong work ethic and desires to become part of a successful gastroenterology group.
- Help address established community needs and be embedded in a highly-regarded practice that?s been deeply rooted in a Large Service Area with a very good payor mix, collectively for over 30 years.
- Seeking new or experienced candidates.
- Incoming physician would expect to see a variety of cases, providing hospital consults, office visits and procedures.
- Access to EBUS for advanced procedures.
- Outpatient offices are located in Joliet, New Lenox, Morris, and Plainfield.
- Surgical blocks in the AM at AMITA St. Joe?s, Silver Cross, & Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers with clinic hours in the afternoon.
- Plus, access to outpatient surgical center(s).
- APRNs/PAs are used in the clinic and surgery as support and extenders for physicians.
- Call 1:4
- Excellent Clinical (RNs), Non-Clinical Staff, and Tech support!
- Compensation Package based on wRVU production with guarantee.
- Located in southwest greater Chicago
Contact: Neal Fenster