Locum Tenens Critical Care Job AZ
An Arizona -based medical facility needs a locum tenens critical care medicine physician for coverage. The physician will work 12-hour shifts with the option to work days or nights. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 8 - 12 patients per day. Boards are not required for this position. You will need to have ACLS certification, and experience with intubations are preferred but not required. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 12-hour shifts, days or nights
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification
- Boards not required
- Vent management, general ICU, intubations preferred but not required
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.