Full Time Perinatology Job Morgantown, WV
You will receive a competitive compensation package and benefits. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, 24 days of vacation plus 15 paid holidays, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. They also offer free tuition for dependents after five years of employment.
Come live and practice in 1 of West Virginia's largest towns, just over an hour from Pittsburgh PA. This is a college town with nearly 35K students and all the amenities that keep a college town fun and invigorating, like cafes, great eateries, and a regional theater.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an MFM physician job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2668744.
- Clinically based at a hospital
- Monday through Friday, no call
- Teach medical students and OB/GYN residents
- Make an immediate impact on the Women's Health
- Must be board certified
- Collaborative atmosphere
- Free tuition for dependents after 5 years
- Municipal Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.