Locum Tenens Neurology Job Milwaukee, WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping an established facility in Wisconsin that is currently in search of a neurologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be from 7 am - 7 pm. You should be board certified or board eligible. This assignment will require proficiency in radiologic exam interpretation. Physicians who don't hold a current WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Procedures: Radiologic exam interpretation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.