Locum Tenens Family Practice Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. You will see 20 - 22 patients per day on average. The covering physician can be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new CA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE or none required
- License: Active CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Caseload: 20 to 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.