Full Time Psychiatry Job Alma, MI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO plus 8 holidays, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and a $5K allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in the city of Alma, along the banks of the Pine River. Alma, is known as Scotland USA, and is in the center of the state and home to the annual Highland Festival. There is a historic downtown and a shopping district with national chain stores.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672477.
- Highly competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Outpatient position
- Schedule to be decided by the incoming psychiatrist
- Work with another psychiatrist, NP, and a PA
- Call is 1:2 phone back up
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.