Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Mount Vernon, IL
This hospital-employed position is offering a base salary plus production bonus incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, long- and short-term disability, 32 days of vacation, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K CME allowance, retirement options, and malpractice insurance. They will pay for license, association, and membership dues.
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672489.
- Strong compensation
- Benefits and student loan repayment
- Newly renovated state-of-the-art facility
- Not-for-profit institution
- Physician focused administration
- Dedicated support staff
- Hospitalists admit patients
- Fully electronic office
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.