Full Time ObGyn Job IN
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance/disability, generous PTO and paid holidays, CME, a 401(k) with company contribution, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672517.
- Tradition OB/GYN position
- Full-time and employed position
- Looking for 40 hours a week, prefer 5 days a week
- 6 OB/GYNs are currently in the call rotation
- Average of 5-8 deliveries during a month
- There is da Vinci robotics
- Must have completed of a 4-year residency in OB/GYN
- Located 58 miles northeast of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.