Full Time ObGyn Job IN
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO and paid holidays, CME, a 401(k) with company contribution, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672517.
- Leadership and management position
- Division chair lead will serve on various committees
- Provide and manage direct OB/GYN medical services
- Looking for 40 hours a week, prefer 5 days a week
- 6 OB/GYNs are currently in the call rotation
- Prefer a physician with at least 1 year of experience in OB/GYN
- There is da Vinci robotics
- Located 58 miles northeast of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.