Full Time Hospitalist Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672518.
- Established group in Tucson seeking a hospitalist for their new program
- Hospitalist block schedule of 7 on/7 off, or shift model to average 15 shifts per month
- Will consider IM or FM physicians wanting to start by or before December 2021
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- New hospital opening with reasonable patient census
- Plenty of hiking, biking, rock climbing, and golf
- Top-notch schools, both public and private
- Live and practice right in Tucson with over 1 million service area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.