Full Time Pulmonology Job Boston, MA
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary guarantee with ancillaries once you are a partner. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts, a cultural center in the northeast that offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2672547.
- Established private practice hiring due to growth
- Join a team of 4 physicians and 1 NP
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Opportunity for leadership and directorship, if interested
- Sleep medicine available, but not required
- Equipped with EBUS and eICU service
- Shared call that is weekend only
- Traditional schedule with 5 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.