Locum Tenens Physiatry Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a physical medicine & rehabilitation physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Wednesday, and you will see an average of 5 to 6 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active GA state license. The incoming physician needs to be comfortable with consults and diagnosis of osteoarthritis.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Wednesday
- Call: No
- Caseload: 5 to 6 patients per day
- Procedures: Consults and diagnosis of osteoarthritis
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.