Full Time Family Practice Job Dover Foxcroft, ME
In this employed position you will receive a competitive salary with RVU and a quality bonus, health benefits, 8 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $4K, a 403(b) retirement plan, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice insurance.
Located in scenic Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2672646.
- Four-day work week
- Collegial practice
- 4-day workweek
- See patients of all ages
- Focus on geriatric and and complex cases
- H-1B visas welcomed
- Salary plus RVU and quality bonus
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.