Full Time Internal Medicine Job Tyler, TX
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO plus holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Tyler is centrally located in northeast Texas and is a hub for the region and easily accessible to several major cities. It is known as the Rose Capital of America. It has charming brick streets, antique shops, unique specialty stores, crystal-clear lakes, challenging golf courses, and scenic campgrounds.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2672696. All inquiries are confidential.
- New clinic
- Lifestyle practice
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Nurses, NPs, and MAs
- All geriatric patients
- Patients can be very ill
- Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Experienced and board certified in IM, FP, or geriatrics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.