Full Time Otolaryngology Job Oneida, NY
Busy Practice With Earnings Over $500,000
ZERO Call required
A nationally ranked non-profit hospital system in upstate New York is seeking to add to their team with an Otorhinolaryngologist. As an employee, you’d get full benefits, a very competitive salary, and full support from both administration and your team.
- Join a very busy practice and team of 2 ENTs, 2 PAs, and an AuD
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Production (earning potential of $500,000+)
- No call required
- Group seeking a general ENT; bonus if allergy medicine trained or experienced
- Comprehensive benefits with student loan assistance, malpractice and CMEs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a friendly community just east of a metropolitan area. Have the best of both worlds by having low cost of living, all the amenities of a large city, and not having to sit in traffic in this suburban area.
- 30 minutes to a metropolitan area in upstate New York
- Plethora of dining, history, art, and culture options
- Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack mountains at your fingertips
- Easy drive to Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City
Job ID: JN -022021-24053 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.