Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Beautiful Alaska - Kenai Peninsula
Unlimited Earning Potential
We are seeking a Physiatrist to be part of a multidisciplinary center of excellence serving the Kenai Peninsula for the past 10 years. located in South Central Alaska. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers a magnificent quality of life!
- Step into a practice for a retired provider with patients ready to be seen from day one and state-of-the-art equipment
- Must be comfortable with spine care and non-operative to surgical management
- Partnership and buy-in to surgery center available
- Guaranteed salary with productivity
- Aggressive sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice with tail, retirement, life/AD&D, and 6 weeks of paid time off to start
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “Alaska’s playground,” Soldotna is jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country and downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: JN -022021-23985