Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Paintsville, KY
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Orthopedic Surgeon
Location: Near Paintsville, KY
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon with highly competitive pay rates near Paintsville, KY.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes
- Daily Patient Volume: 15-20 per day
- Monthly coverage requirements: M-F; 8am-5pm. 3-4 Office/Clinic Days and at least 1 OR day per week
- Make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.): Rad Tech, MA
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night Call Coverage, 24hr Call Coverage,
- Weekday/Weeknight): 10 call days per month; 5P-8A at physicians' discretion
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Total Knee/Hip/Shoulder, General Ortho
- Practice EMR: Athena
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.