Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Inpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Denver's largest hospital system, HealthONE, is seeking inpatient psychiatrists to join our team at the Medical Center of Aurora
- Board eligible or board certified in psychiatry
- Child & adolescent and geriatric psychiatrists willing to cover some adult beds in addition to their respective units
- Track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong interpersonal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills
- On call one day Mon-Fri and 1:6 weekends (call and rounding) with manageable patient load
- Competitive salary
- Hospital employee comprehensive benefits package
- 401k matching with employee discounted stock purchase plan
- PTO and CME time with expenses
- Clinical faculty appointment to ACGME-accredited HealthONE psychiatry residency
About HealthONE Behavioral Health Services/The Medical Center of Aurora:
- Behavioral Health Services (BHS) is part of HealthONE, the local brand for HCA Healthcare's six hospitals in the Denver, Colorado market.
- 11 emergency departments and six urgent care centers
- HealthONE behavioral health services team members are also active in the community, consulting with schools, mental health entities and employers.
- Team of eight full time psychiatrists, five PRN psychiatrists and our current residents
- Facility includes a 40-bed adult unit, 40-bed senior adult unit, 20-bed women's unit and a 20-bed child & adolescent unit (age 8 and up) along with Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) for all three populations. DBT/CBT Milieu
- ECT service for both inpatients and outpatients 5x/week
- Onsite ACGME accredited HealthONE psychiatry residency program
- O.P. continuum of care available onsite and offsite
- Program is treatment-enriched with multiple master disciplined therapeutic staff
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) services in development
- Fully supported 24/7 EMR (Meditech and Patient Keeper)
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.