New YorkDermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider Needed on Long Island - Positive Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatology Experienced Physician AssistantorNurse Practitionerto join a thriving practice on Long Island, New York.
From excellent schools and a friendly, prosperous community feel too relaxed, down-to-earth cafes and eateries, you're sure to fall in love with Long Island and all it has to offer!
About the Position:
- Open to NPs and PAs
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Must have aminimumof 2 years of direct Dermatology experience
- See patients for General and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Highly competitive base salary plus excellent bonuses
- Complete benefits package, including Health, Matching 401K, PTO, and more!
- Collegial team of reputable providers
- Family-like clinic atmosphere
- Well-trained support staff in place ensuring efficiency
- EMA system in place
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
Long Island is the tenth largest island in America, offering something special for everyone from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
And booking flights at John F. Kennedy International Airport (less than an hour commute) makes traveling to just about anywhere a walk in the park!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!