Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Cleveland, Ohio
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join our client's growing practice in Cleveland.
This is a premier opportunity to grow with a highly successful group anchored by established, highly regarded providers throughout the Midwest that have been in practice for several decades! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- See patients forMedical and Surgical Dermatology
- Current providers see 35 or more patients per day
- Position available due to practice growth and patient volume
- Above market compensation plan consisting of a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k, and more!
- Highly collaborative clinic environment offeringfull-service Dermatological care
- Brand new, modern clinic featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Established physician referral base and partnership program
- Professional marketing efforts in place to support growth
- Skilled staff with Dermatology experience offer superior support
- Dermatology specific EMR in place
Located on the south side of Lake Erie, Cleveland is one of Ohio's largest cities featuring a low cost of living, exceptional entertainment options, and plenty of outdoor recreation.
Residents boast about easy, stress-free commutes and the lively outdoor events that take place in the spring, summer and fall. A few area attractions you won't want to miss include:
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Progressive Field - home of the Cleveland Indians
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- First Energy Stadium - home of the Cleveland Browns
- Edgewater Park - 9000 feet of shoreline with beaches for swimming, boat ramps, grills, and picnic areas
There's definitely something for everyone in Cleveland, from family fun to luxury spas and casinos! Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also nearby, making getaways simple.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!