Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Dallas, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a busy practice in a north Dallas suburb.
Step into this ready-made practice and receive extensive career support while enjoying a flexible schedule and lucrative compensation plan! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4 or 5 days per week, your choice at one location
- Established patient base, you will be busy on day one
- Provide General and Surgical Dermatology with Cosmetics being optional
- Current providers see 40 patients per day
- Mid-level supervisionnotrequired
- Position available due to patient volume and practice growth
- Highly competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, and long term disability, Malpractice and 401k
- Established, team-oriented practice with a patient-centered focus
- Collegial team of providers offering a down-to-earth atmosphere
- Exceptional support from experienced MAs and Registered Nurses
- Skilled administrative and management staff in place
- EMA (Modernizing Medicine) in place
North Dallas suburbs are known for their well-kept neighborhoods and friendly atmosphere. Families and young professionals will appreciate affordable housing and superb public school systems in the area as well!
Here you'll find plenty of unique eateries, relaxing spas, lovely golf courses, walking and hiking trails, nature parks, museums, and much more!
North Dallas is home to several large lakes perfect for swimming, boating, and fishing, too. And a day trip into the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth areas will satisfy your desire for cultural entertainment, professional sports games, and a wide array of delicious foods!
When you're ready to see something new, theDallas-Fort Worth International Airportmakes air travel easy to navigate!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!