Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Reno, Nevada
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in northern Nevada.
This is an incredible opportunity in an equally incredible location!Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and PGY-4 Residents
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- ProvideGeneral Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- No mid-level supervision your first year;compensatedsupervision during subsequent years is optional
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- A highly competitive guaranteed first-year base of $350k plus generous production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package including CME, Licensing Fees, Holidays, and PTO days
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Close-knit, supportive environment and collegial team culture
- Modern offices featuring the latest in up-to-date equipment
- Largest, well-established Dermatology practice in northern Nevada
- Exceptional management and support staff in place, ensuring efficiency
- EMA in place
Known as the "biggest little city in the world," Reno is a delightful place that'll charm you the moment you lay eyes on it! With more than 245,000 residents, it's hardly a small town, but with a family-friendly atmosphere like this, you'll immediately feel right at home!
There are plenty of delicious restaurants, pubs, galleries, and varied boutique shops for days spent "out on the town." Stroll down the beautiful Truckee River Walk or try your luck at one of many colorful casinos.
Nature-lovers will be thrilled to be just 40 miles north of the renowned outdoor oasis, Lake Tahoe. Spend your winters skiing at Mount Rose Ski Resort, taking in the crisp mountain air.
The possibilities in Reno are truly endless! When you're ready for a vacation, you'll be close toReno-Tahoe International Airport. But also important to note is that you'll be just a two-hour drive from Sacramento and within easy reach to several other incredible destinations along the west coast, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!