Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly successful practice in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
With several providers nearing retirement, this practice is brimming with potential for a motivated candidate to step in and build their own loyal patient base! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Current providers see an average of 50 patients per day -work at your comfort level
- Well-established patient volume -no ramp-up time needed!
- Replacement position for a retired provider -take over patient base
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership opportunity
- Excellent team-oriented culture
- Extremely busy practice with huge potential for growth
- Work alongside a team of five highly regarded fellow physicians
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Superior support staff in place ensuring efficiency
Lancaster is a phenomenal theater community with an excellent education system centrally located among some iconic East Coast cities.
You'll be just a 75-minute drive from Philadelphia and Baltimore, two and a half hours from Manhattan, two hours from Washington DC and approximately 45-minutes from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Just imagine all of the experiences you could have here!
Lancaster itself is a lovely place with plenty of nature-based activities to explore, a low cost of living and pleasant neighborhoods. With a population nearing 60,000, you can expect plenty of convenience and day-to-day amenities.
Less than an hour's drive to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, affords you the luxury of hopping on a non-stop flight to Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago and more atHarrisburg International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!