Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Lynchburg, Virginia
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving Dermatology group in Lynchburg, Virginia.
A skilled, motivated candidate looking to grow their career at a brand new practice with comprehensive support in a thriving community would make a perfect fit for this opportunity!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- Provide General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology, plus Cosmetics, if desired
- Superior support in place to help ramp up volume quickly
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive annual base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Stipends available
- Partnership opportunity
- Brand new practice with a premier, well-established Dermatology group
- Warm, collegial atmosphere
- Exceptional management team keeps business running smoothly
- Excellent marketing team in place
- Modern office featuring the most up-to-date technology and equipment
Located just 180 miles southwest of the nation's capital, Lynchburg, Virginia, is a nature lover or history buff's dream location! To the west, you'll be a short drive from some stunning scenic hikes along the Blue Ridge Mountains, while in the town itself, you can discover several museums featuring colonial and Civil War exhibits.
The area is home to more than 80,000 residents and boasts excellent schools, low living costs and easy commutes. You won't run out of entertainment options or outdoor adventures, from sports complexes and shopping malls to interactive children's museums and learning to ski or snowboard!
George Washington and Jefferson National Forest is less than two hours north. And a day trip to Richmond, Virginia (just over two hours from Lynchburg) offers even more adventure. Here you'll also find Richmond International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sskilledDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!