Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Melbourne, Florida
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a premier practice in Melbourne, Florida.
Step into this esteemed practice with a heartfelt community presence andquickly become a valued member of their collaborative team, currently experiencing a growing patient demand for high-quality Dermatological care!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Provide General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Competitive base salaryplus generous bonuses
- Complete benefits package including 401k + matching, Profit sharing, CME, and more!
- Paid Relocation
- Partnership opportunity
- Collegial team atmosphere fostered by three fellow providers
- A ready-made patient base at a well-managed practice
- Fully supportive, well trained Medical Assistants and office staff
- Beautifully modern office with the latest equipment and features
- Heavily involved in community care projects and city improvement initiatives
Melbourne is considered one of the top locations to live in Florida due to its low cost of living, quality of schools, entertainment, recreational activities,and landmark attractions!
Located just one hour from Orlando, along the coast between Jacksonville and Miami, sits Melbournea community of more than 80,000 residents enjoy high-quality living along the coast.
The weather here is gorgeous year-round and perfect for maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle. A few area attractions to add to your must-experience list:
- Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Brevard Zoo
- Main Street Melbourne
- Paradise Beach State Park
- Floria Tech Botanical Gardens
Orlando, Florida, is just an hour and fifteen-minute drive from Melbourne, making day trips to Disney World and Universal Studios easy and enjoyable! You'll also find Orlando International Airport here, covering all of your air travel needs.
Miami is also just two hours and 45 minutes away, offering even more opportunities to explore southern Florida and beyond!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!