Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Looking to Grow Their Career with a Well-Established Practice in Gorgeous Spokane, Washington
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a reputable practice in Spokane, Washington.
Lend your expertise to a group known for providing superior quality patient care in a warm, welcoming environment.Don't wait to applythis busyteamiseager to welcome a friendly new physician to their practice!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- Customize your own schedule
- Expect to see30-35 patients a day
- Open to MDs, DOs, and PGY4 Residents
- Competitive guaranteed first-year salary of $350kplus percentage-based bonus plan
- Superior benefits package includes $5,000 CME, Licensing fees, and agenerous amount of paid time off
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- A collegial team consisting of multiple experienced providers, mid-level practitioners, and well-trained support staff
- Modern offices with bright, fully equipped exam rooms
- Offering General, Surgical, Mohs, and Cosmetics
Spokane may be Washington's second-largest city, but you won't miss Mother Nature here! Boasting the motto "Near Nature, Near Perfect," Spokane offers abundant green space,numerous mountains, lakes, ski resorts, and bike paths.
Spokane residents are afforded small-town vibes and big-city amenities. A vibrant downtown is home to diverse restaurants, performance venues, boutique shops, and fun breweries.
Excellent public schools, easy commutes, and an emphasis on healthy, high-quality living make Spokane a superb place to raise a family, too. Plus, you'll only have a short commute toSpokane International Airport, making business and leisure travel a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If this opportunity offers everything you're looking for in a Dermatology career, it's time for aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialists.
For immediate consideration, contactTerry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110.Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictlyconfidentialand candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services!
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!